Wednesday, February 12, 2014

launch / draft

I'm passionate about creativity. Right now, it's designing clothes but in 20 years who know what it'll be; but I'm passionate. I love physically creating the ideas that go on in my mind and have those things get appreciated by people. That's what I want to do.

I can use the Internet to correspond with others about clothing and design and explore other brands and ideas. I also use it to network and sell my clothes across the country.

I think I can impress people with my clothing brand. Hopefully I can convince and inspire other young people to be openly creative.

Start thinking about an idea as if it were reality, and as if it were completely possible and all it took was your effort. Because once you give that effort you've already started turning that idea into a reality.


No comments:

Post a Comment