Monday, June 2, 2014

masterpiece academy question

This course was something new, and something exciting. It does represent a great amount of trust, and I've been worried whether or not I earned / utilized that trust. My top priority throughout the year has been to work on my clothing brand and grow it to monumental proportions. My ambitions are too high for my own good, and I tend to be passionate about the wrong things; the unproductive things that don't earn a high GPA.

But I have completed a hero's journey, I've completed high school. I've completed four whole years in a place that just sees me as a number and people that see me as another teenager in a hallway. I've completed a hero's journey through judgement, frustration, stress, heartbreak, and everything else associated with high school. That's enough to make me feel like a hero.

No comments:

Post a Comment