Tuesday, September 17, 2013

declaration of learning independence

Keeping careful track of time has always been a thought in the back of my head. Maybe if I keep track like that, I can use my time more effectively, and therefore, live for efficiently. With time investment portfolios, I can do that. I can see how I'm using my time and see how if effects how I get things done and, more importantly, how i feel about the things I accomplish. With collaborative working groups, I can even see how other people feel about the things I accomplish. I don't rely strongly on the opinions of other people when it comes to the things I do, especially when it comes to creative expression, but I do believe in constructive criticism and I do believe that collaborative working groups can be utilized to prepare myself for the types of things I want to do in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment